- Tim Cook defended Apple's policies on privacy in APEC meeting
Tim Cook had to defend Apple's privacy policies during a meeting with Jill
Biden and political spouses, after an accusation that Apple Watch...
from: Yahoo Finance
- APPLE CHIEF AND FIRST WIVES
(Froam left) Rachael Marape, spouse of the Prime Minister of Papua New
Guinea; Tim Cook, Apple CEO; Jill Biden, US First Lady; and Louise...
from: Manila Standard
- Blackpink’s Rosé speaks at Asia Pacific Economic Leaders: Watch
Rosé, the golden vocalist of Blackpink, delivered an impactful speech on
mental health at the Asia Pacific Economic Leaders Week in San...
from: Hindustan Times
- BLACKPINK's Rose attends APEC spousal event on mental health
By Song Sang-ho. WASHINGTON, Nov. 17 (Yonhap) -- Rose, a member of K-pop
girl group BLACKPINK, attended a spousal event of the Asia-Pacific...
from: Yonhap News Agency
- Jill Biden Apple | National News | clintonherald.com
Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy, left, speaks next to Malaysia's first
lady Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, middle, and first lady Jill Biden during...
from: Clinton Herald
- Blackpink's Rosé Admits Being Affected By Trolls At APEC Event On Mental
Health: I Feel Like I'm Never Enough.
Opening up about her own mental health struggles, Blackpink's Rosé
delivered a powerful speech about mental health at the Asia-Pacific...
from: Times Now
- APEC Jill Biden | Shareable Stories | applevalleynewsnow.com
BLACKPINK musical performer Rosé, center, speaks Friday between Kim Keon
Hee, first lady South Korea, left, and Rachael Marape, wife of...
from: Apple Valley News Now
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Defends Apple's Privacy Policies Amid Privacy Concerns
During a recent gathering at Apple Park, Apple CEO Tim Cook found himself
defending the company's privacy policies in response to concerns...
from: OPP.Today -
- BLACKPINK’S Rosé shares an insight on mental health at The APEC Leaders’
Week; addresses the feeling of l
Rosé from BLACKPINK spoke about mental health at the APEC Leaders' Week,
sharing her struggles with insecurities and the feeling of never...
from: The Times of India