- Company Led by Former NYSE President Buys Crypto News Site CoinDesk - WSJ
A company run by former New York Stock Exchange President Tom Farley said
on Monday that it has acquired crypto-focused media company...
from: The Wall Street Journal
- Bullish Acquires CoinDesk from Digital Currency Group
Bullish, the fastest growing regulated, institutional digital assets
exchange led by Tom Farley, announced today that it has acquired...
from: Business Wire
- Crypto Exchange Bullish Acquires CoinDesk, Financial Details Undisclosed
Crypto exchange Bullish, led by former NYSE President Tom Farley, acquires
CoinDesk, a major player in crypto-focused media, events, and...
from: Unchained Crypto
- Barry Silbert sells CoinDesk to ex-NYSE president
Bullish, a digital asset exchange run by ex-NYSE chief Tom Farley, has
acquired CoinDesk from Digital Currency Group. Terms of the purchase...
- Bullish buys CoinDesk from DCG
Bullish plans to leave the current management team in place, and will
“inject capital” into some of CoinDesk's “growth initiatives."
- Bullish just bought CoinDesk for an undisclosed amount
CoinDesk had been looking for a potential suitor. Owler estimates the
annual revenue of CoinDesk at up to $100 million versus $0.5 million...
from: Kalkine Media
- CoinDesk bought by crypto exchange Bullish
After FTX's collapse led to financial woes for CoinDesk's parent company,
the cryptocurrency news site is getting acquired. Bullish, a...
from: The Verge
- Crypto exchange Bullish buys 100% stake in crypto media site CoinDesk:
The CoinDesk acquisition deal by crypto exchange Bullish was backed by
notable investors such as Peter Thiel and Louis Bacon.
- Crypto exchange buys CoinDesk from Digital Currency Group
A crypto exchange run by former New York Stock Exchange President Tom
Farley has acquired crypto media publication CoinDesk. Driving the...