- Fani Willis: Georgia trial involving Trump might not conclude until early
The Atlanta-area prosecutor leading the criminal racketeering case against
former president Donald Trump and 14 allies alleging they broke...
from: The Washington Post
- When will the former president go to court in Georgia?
'I believe the trial will take many months ... And I don't expect that we
will conclude until the winter or the very early part of 2025,”...
from: USA Today
- Fani Willis' Proposed New RICO Trial Date Could Ruin Trump's 2024 Plans
The Fulton County DA wants to put Trump on trial just three months before
the presidential election.
from: The Daily Beast
- The peril grows from Trump's Georgia prosecution, as his co-defendants fall
Lawyers are arguing over whether the former president attempted a coup, or
simply heeded legitimate legal opinions.
from: The National
- What is the status of the Georgia election fraud case? | Explained
Four Trump allies plead guilty in Georgia election fraud case, potentially
paving way for prosecution of Trump and other prominent figures.
from: The Hindu
- Georgia prosecutors seek August trial date in election subversion case
Trump opposes the proposed trial date, and proceedings would likely run
past Election Day and into 2025. Megan Butler / November 17, 2023. Link
from: Courthouse News Service
- Georgia prosecutor asks for August trial date in Trump RICO case
If the judge agrees to the trial date, Trump would be on trial in Atlanta
during the last months leading up to the 2024 presidential...
from: New York Daily News
- Georgia prosecutors seek an August 2024 trial start for Trump's election
Updated November 17, 2023 at 4:39 PM ET. Prosecutors in Georgia have
proposed a start date of Aug. 5, 2024, for the remaining defendants in...
from: 90.5 WESA
- Trump's Georgia Trial Should Be Aug. 5, 2024, Prosecutors Say
Georgia prosecutors proposed an Aug. 5, 2024, trial date for Donald Trump
and others charged with engaging in a criminal racketeering...